PC Tech Squad is Here!
Computer Technical Services
We’ve been your trusted source for Internet, Cable TV and Telephone service for many years. Now we can offer computer care services – at the residential and business levels. Let our trained, professional technicians take care of you! You can bring your computer in to our office and we’ll fix your equipment and get it back to you. Otherwise, we can come to your location too! Take a look at the services we can offer:
Basic Computer Setup
We will connect and plug in your new computer, remove demo software and configure your Internet and E-mail.
Slow computers are frustrating. We can diagnose your computer problems, replace faulty items, upgrade memory and restore your computer to its optimal operating capability.
Get a Computer Tune-up!
Is your computer running slower than it did in the past? Over time, computers acquire bloatware, other programs and files that can slow them down. Files become fragmented and data access slows. PC Telcom now offers a Computer Tune-up service (Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 operating system) to optimize your computer so it runs like new. A trained and certified PC Telcom technician will perform the following:
- Remove Unnecessary Software
- Update Windows (We will “update” as part of this service. If you wish to “upgrade” please call for the cost.)
- Free Up Space by Removing Unused Files
- Optimize Startup
- Run Antivirus / Malware / Adware Scan
- Defragment Your Computer
- Create Restore Discs (Upon Request)
- Configure or Reconfigure PC Telcom Email (POP to IMAP) (Upon Request)
Get all this for just $69.95 for a four-business-day turnaround or $89.95 for expedited two-business-day turnaround. Computers/laptops can be dropped off at a PC Telcom office: 240 S. Interocean in Holyoke (Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm) or 123 Cedar Street in Julesburg (Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00am to 1:00pm).
We can only tune-up computers with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 operating systems. If you have a computer with Windows XP or Vista operating system, we have new computers available for sale.
We can only offer this service for carry in computers due to the lengthy process.
Computers that are running slow may simply be bogged down with invisible but hindering “bugs” called viruses or spyware. Some spyware can “see” personal information, like password and credit card information. We’ll rid your computer of current spyware and help “immunize” your system against re-infection. To prevent virus and malware from infecting your computer we recommend/sell Tech Home-Protect. Details can be found on our PC/Device Security page.
Wireless Network Setup
Freedom is just a phone call away. Securely share the Internet, printers, and files among multiple computers from anywhere in your home of office. Both wired and wireless options are available.
If your hard drive has crashed and you need data recovered or you just purchased a new computer and want files transferred, we can help!
Need to replace your network card, add additional memory or install software? We can help! We can add customization and desktop shortcuts too.
Remote Support is an easy and fast way to fix your computer without leaving your home.
For any other computer issues, come to us and we’ll be happy to take a look for you. Even if we cannot help, we may be able to give you some direction.
- RAM memory upgrades
- Wireless router
- UPS system
- Ethernet cables
- USB cables
- HDMI cables
- Optical cables
Prices, Payment & Details
- Technical work is billed at $100.00 per hour. Premise visit charges apply for work completed at customer premise. Minimum 1/2 hour.
- Payment is not accepted at pick-up location in Julesburg or by our technicians at customer’s location. Customer must submit payment in full upon completion of labor or transfer amount to PC Telcom bill with prior approved credit application. Acceptable payment methods include cash, check or credit card..
- Please ONLY bring your “tower” for computer work on desktops. For laptops, please bring your power cord. We do not accept or work on monitors, keyboard or other peripherals.
- PC Telcom technicians have the right to refuse performing work on any equipment. You will not be charged by PC Telcom for any problems that were not corrected or where work was not performed. PC Telcom cannot be held liable for issues they we were not made aware of and/or were not asked to correct.